We have an immediate opportunity for you to join our incredible team as a Trainer, working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative technology brands.
If you have Training experience in a high volume call centre environment we want you to be part of our Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
Our call centre provides assistance with apps like Play Store and performs technical troubleshooting for Android hardware so a passion for new technology is essential for this Trainer role.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud to work, develop and engage with people from all walks of life. If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, come and join us at Conduent, Poole.
• Ensuring you are able to deliver the Client Created Core Curriculum to new employees joining our business and keeping current with any changes or updates which may develop
• Demonstrating a high caliber of Brand Awareness for both Conduent and for our Support Client
• Work with a team of Trainers and Team Leaders to support the needs and SLA’s of the contract
• Ensure productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
• Assess and analyse agent performance and competencies, identifying skill gaps, providing feedback and coaching to develop a baseline of service opportunities
• Attend various client led Video Conferences with Train the Trainer’s and perform necessary Teach-Backs to a high standard
• Review and feedback to Training Manager Skill Gaps and Learning Opportunities of other Junior Trainers within the team
• Analyse and resolve customer service escalations
• Work with and understand top of the line Technical Tools and Customer Management Systems
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Learning and Development role within a high volume call centre environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve excellent customer and employee satisfaction
• Leadership skills to coach, train and mentor workgroup employees
• Excellent verbal and written communications and listening skills
• Ability to read and write and communicate clear and understandable instructions
• Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
• Innovative, self-motivated, business oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
• Ability to manage resources to meet fluctuating volumes, required response times, and strict compliance to policies and schedules
• Preferably with knowledge of Telecommunications and Digital Application / Media
• Motivate successful team behaviour
What we provide you with:
• Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
• Performance based bonus
• 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
• Annual holiday increasing with years of service
• Relocation support
• Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
• Life Insurance scheme
• Employee Assistance Phone line
• Discounted Corporate Gym membership
• Free eye test
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee discounts
- Call Centre
- Experienced Trainer
- Technical Trainers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job