As a call centre team leader you will be joining a well established sales function for a thriving organisation in Manchester. You will be motivated by getting the best of out people,coaching and developing the current telesales staff to help achieve overall sales targets.
Our client is a market leading company within their industry who have experience a period of growth and are now keen to recruit a motivated and target drive call centre team leader.
Duties of the Call centre Team Leader:
- Manage a team of 12 telesales staff
- Coach and develop sales team with 1-2-1 training sessions
- Lead from the front displaying the highest sales and operational standards
- Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
- Have a solid understanding of sales methodologies
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client enquiries, and effectively handling complaints
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience of managing a team within a call/contact centre
- Strong B2B sales experience
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted environment
- Be a proven salesperson with a history of exceeding sales target
- Professional, articulate and confident
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Ability to identify training needs to improve performance
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary between £25-27,000+ commission, pension, parking , 23 days holiday and other benefits
- call centre
- team leader
- Sales manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'