Call Centre Team Leader
We have some fantastic opportunities for experienced Call Centre Team Leaders to join an ever growing company based in South Birmingham.
If you are a looking for a forward thinking company where you can grow and develop your skills, then this is worth applying for.
My client are going through large periods of growth and now require 2 additional Team Managers to join their operation.
Responsibilities of the Team Manager
- Managing a Team of 10-15 advisors
- Providing support and advice to the operation and the call centre
- To perform monthly 1-2-1's to monitor SLA's and KPI's
- Provide side by side coaching and feedback to advisors
- To review company policies and procedures to ensure best action for the customer
- Manage customer journey and complaints, ensuring first time resolution
- Coach advisors through challenging calls, using past experience and knowledge
Personal Requirements of a Call Centre Team Leader
- Team oriented
- Strong people and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate and develop a team
- Passionate about customer service/journey
This is a permanent role and interviews will be taking place over the next few weeks. You must have a minimum of 2 years management experience.
Hours of work between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday 1 in 4 Saturdays - must be able to show flexibility to support business requirements
Salary upto£30,000 depending on experience. Benefits - Pension 28 days holiday, fantastic working environment
- Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'