Carole Nash is recruiting for a Team Leader to join the Aggregator deparment; you must be a driven manager looking to work in a fast paced, challenging environment.
Your role will involve:
- Managing performance of their team to ensure agents are offering outstanding service and sales experiences to customers, whilst achieving targets
- Ensuring all customer expectations are met
- Development and performance management of staff including completion of effective team meetings, one-to-ones, call monitoring and coaching sessions
- Managing the performance of a team to ensure they treat all customers fairly by providing excellent service on all products and related services
- Working between multiple systems to offer assistance to team members to ensure excellent customer service is always given.
The successful candidate must:
- Be driven by achieving and exceeding targets and developing their team to do this
- Be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and to deadlines
- Have excellent leadership, motivational and coaching skills and be able to use these at both agent and team leader level to improve performance
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Have excellent computer/IT skills
- Be resilient and strong at managing agent behaviour.
- Be proactive and always looking for ways to improve performance.
- 24 days holiday per annum and holiday exchange scheme - holiday allowance rises with each year of service
- Life insurance benefit 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free motorcycle training and tests
- Interest free travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on insurance with the option to spread payments over 10 months interest free
- Branded clothing
The Atlanta Group was formed in 2018 and brings together two well renowned insurance businesses - Autonet Insurance and Carole Nash Insurance Consultants. Our aim is to develop further opportunities for growth within the insurance market through innovation and excellence. Carole Nash Insurance are a leading and pioneering specialist, who have been operating for 33 years and provide cover for over 200,000 motorcycles and scooters in the UK and Ireland. Within the Atlanta Group Carole Nash join Autonet, who celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and over the last two decades have grown to become one of the UK's largest insurance brokers, handling over 1.2 million calls per year and turning over in excess of £130 million. The group comprises of over 1,000 colleagues across its sites in Stoke, Altrincham, Manchester and Dublin, all of whom contribute to the continuing success of their individual businesses and the wider Atlanta Group.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'