Working with a great client who are really expanding and therefor are looking for an experience TM to come and support their contact centre based on the out skirts of Birmingham.
We are looking for an experienced Team Manager who has the proven ability to improve individual and team performance in order to deliver exceptional customer service. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous managerial experience to develop a career in a growing energy company.
Protecting the customer experience and our business is our highest priority and your experience will allow you to contribute to continuous improvement schemes so we can continue to deliver the very best in service.
Lead and develop a team through coaching and performance management
Manage the call centre floor, ensuring that work and calls are handled in an efficient, effective and timely manner in line with business targets
Proactively handle an array of employment relation issues in accordance with company procedure and in conjunction with the Customer Service Manager
Conduct regular individual 1:1s, setting appropriate objectives to allow continuous improvement, reviewing progress in line with guidelines for annual performance review.
Report on, share and act on daily metrics to ensure performance is managed well, handling any escalations effectively and efficiently to minimise any impact on customer journey
Skills and experience required:
- A strong background in customer service and team management
- Flexible approach to working hours, tasks and ad-hoc duties as required by the business
- Ability to work both as part of a team, but also on own initiative
- Have an ability to demonstrate a logical and methodical approach to work, with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previously worked in a highly regulated and fast-paced environment, managing changes to ensure high performance.
- As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service, pension contribution option.
To find out more please contact Mark Bryan from our Birmingham office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job