Call Centre Team Leader - £19,450 - £20,600 - Leicester
Our client, a market leading business in Leicester is looking for a Team Leader to join their successful and growing team. The role will involve leading a team of Customer Servic Advisors. Demonstrating effective communication skills with internal and external customers to ensure company standards are met.
* Manage performance on daily basis by monitoring, motivating and coaching team members to achieve standards and objectives in line with company goals.
* Develop team members by setting and agreeing objectives and providing constructive feedback following reviews and coaching sessions.
* Conduct regular performance reviews and follow up for all team members in a timely manner.
* Induct and arrange initial training for new starters.
* Encourage learning and flexibility by sharing own experience
* Work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and work demands
* Understand and take ownership for consequences of all decisions
* Plan and organise own workloads and monitor the workloads of the team
* Ensure lost calls are kept to a minimum and within target.
* Ensure staffing and availability levels are acceptable at all times.
* Highlight and suggest improvements for systems or service.
* Listen to customer calls and provide feedback and take the necessary action to improve the customers journey.
Skills / Experience Required:
* 12 months plus experience in a management role within a customer service environment.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Ability to influence and motivate others by leading by example.
* Strong communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent written and numerical skills.
* Contribute and work effectively within a team environment. .
* Ability to motivate, coach, develop others to achieve team and business objective.
* Good knowledge of Word, Excel and email.
* Ability to interpret data and communicate confidently, clearly and concisely.
Please note you will need to commit to working evening and weekend shifts.
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job