H. E. OUTSOURCE SERVICES LIMITED are a market research company, specialising in opinion polling, white labelled call handling as well as outsourcing marketing campaigns
This position would suit an experienced Call Centre Supervisor in a telephone sales based environment, who can lead by example in the field. The successful candidate will help drive the business forward supporting our long term growth plans.
The successful candidate will be supporting the effective management/supervision of our Outbound Call Centre team.
You will support the team to provide excellent and customer orientated service through making outbound calls.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Providing effective supervision to the call centre staff, which comprises of 20+ employees.
- Providing support to the team manager
- Assisting with recruitment, training and development of call centre team
- Coaching and developing the team to drive maximum performance in order to achieve KPI’s
- Measuring and monitoring quality across the team consistently through call monitoring
- Identifying training needs
- Conducting 121’s and performance reviews with the aim of achieving continual improvement
- Hold regular team meetings/huddles and ensure communication of business needs and requirements are discussed and understood by the team.
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Drive and motivate the team to achieve KPIs
- Ensure established policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Skills and Experience
You will be a methodical and confident individual with the below experience;
- Must have 2 years supervisory experience within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of managing the delivery of a high-quality service, preferably sales to meet KPIs
- Experience of driving continuous improvement
- Experience in interpreting data to enable business decisions to drive success
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport
- The ability to incentivise and motivate a team with differentiating personalities
- Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm
- No weekend or bank holiday working.
- Rota system of early finishes within management team
This is a perfect opportunity for a passionate, target driven professional looking to supervise in a friendly team environment, with the opportunity to develop your career progression.
Please apply online now if you have an interest in this role.
***NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES***
- Call Centre
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'