Call Centre Sales Team Leader
Location: Portsmouth, PO1 2GJ
Salary: £25,000 basic plus £3,000 bonus
About the company:
Our client is a UK based contact centre that supports an exciting range of clients from various sectors. They are powered by their people and are driven and inspired which is reflected in their workplace. Their culture is something they protect carefully. They are passionate and professional and take pride in what they do.
As a Call Centre Sales Team Leader your main responsibility will be to deliver clients KPI’s through performance management, training, coaching and inspirational leadership and to manage the day to day delivery of a team of 10 – 12 Sales Executives, driving sales performance, Quality and maximising the client’s ROI and profitability.
Duties of the Call Centre Sales Team Leader:
- To lead, motivate, develop and coach a team to deliver ongoing improvement of sales, service and quality targets
- To monitor and report on dialler activities, working with the Operations manager and IT to produce the appropriate dialler strategies to deliver on productivity, contact and conversion rates.
- To identify strengths and development areas providing ongoing training and coaching, setting individual objectives
- To deliver engaging, motivational and informative team buzz sessions
- To build and maintain close working relationships to ensure the successful delivery of the team objectives and clients service level agreements
- To analyse team performance hourly, daily, weekly and monthly, giving feedback and implementing recommendations in line with client requirements
- To monitor, manage and maintain call quality measurement
- To be the product champion ensuring the team members have an up to date and comprehensive level of product knowledge
- To role model business values and behaviours
- To provide highly visible leadership and clear communication of shared business values and goals
- To ensure regular 1-1 and appraisal sessions are booked in and completed with team members
- To conduct HR meetings including, investigations, disciplinary, return to work and adhoc document conversations
Requirements of the Call Centre Sales Team Leader:
- Previous management experience within a call centre environment - Essential
- Previous experience managing a group of sales employees within a call centre environment – Essential
- Previous experience of managing sales with a focus on quality and compliance - Essential
- Understanding of dialler technology and dialler and data management strategy – Ideal
Call Centre Sales Team Leader Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Eye care vouchers
- Local discounts
- Adhoc incentives
- Internal career development programme in management or support staff
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Call Centre Sales Team Leader role is right for you then please apply today!
You will be required to provide your proof of entitlement to work in the UK, proof of address, and two references with full contact details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job