Call Centre Sales Advisor
We are currently working with a business services team who are looking to expand their sales team in their city centre-based call centre. This sales advisor role has excellent earning potential, no cold calling, and fantastic city centre-based offices. Call centre sales advisors will be working in the heart of Manchester in offices with an onsite fitness suite, onsite bar, breakout rooms and even sleeping pods!
This is not your typical call centre sales role, our client focuses a lot on progression and the wellbeing of their staff. You will even get the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week once you are fully trained!
The Call Centre Sales Advisor role:
You will be speaking with existing business customers on behalf of the UK’s leading provider for small businesses. You will be speaking with customers who are due for renewal and upselling/cross-selling additional products. Call Centre Sales Advisor daily duties will include:
- Outbound calling to existing customers
- Managing existing client relationships
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Taking development opportunities and being an important member of the Sales team.
As a Call Centre Sales Advisor, you will be representing the UK’s leading provider for small businesses. Our client offers everything from broadband and phone lines to gas, electric, water, payment services and insurance – giving you complete freedom in your consultative sales approach.
Currently, our client has an impressive circa 160,000 customers, however they are looking to grow. With two offices in Manchester and one office in Glasgow, our client is already an established business. However, they have aggressive growth plans which will unlock excellent progression opportunities for the successful call centre sales advisor.
Benefits of the Call Centre Sales Advisor role:
- Uncapped commission with limitless earning potential
- Great city centre location, just a short walk away from Piccadilly station!
- Core benefits including pension contributions and life assurance.
- Great discounts on 100s of high street and online stores.
- Cycle to work and travel loans for people wanting a greener commute.
- Wellbeing support including 24/7 access to a GP, mental health support, get fit programmes and free legal and financial guidance.
- Flexible working options to fit your career around your life.
- Opportunity to join a growing business – amazing progression opportunities onto Account Manager and Senior Team Leader roles.
Call Centre Sales Advisor role details:
- Basic salary between £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience, plus uncapped bonus.
- No weekends, early finish on a Friday. Working hours Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 5:15pm and Friday 08:30am – 4pm).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Also the opportunity to buy back an additional 5 days annual leave (meaning you can get up to 38 days annual leave in your first year).
The successful Call Centre Sales Advisor will have:
- Minimum 1 years sales experience (preferably B2B but not essential)
- Genuine care for their customers, taking real pride in their job.
- Experience working towards targets, passionate about working towards targets.
- Someone who wants to be a part of the business growth and help the business in their growth plans.
Interested in finding out more? Click APPLY to the Call Centre Sales Advisor role and myself or a member of the team will be in touch ASAP.
- Call Centre
- Outbound Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'