Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We’re currently seeking Temporary home-based Reservations Sales Representatives to help manage our peak business period. There is a possibility of being made permenant after this initial period. So if you believe in going the extra mile to keep the customer happy and thrive in a sales environment then this may be the opportunity for you.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and self-motivated. You will also be able to show us you have got what it takes to deal with customer reservations every day and offer the right solutions every time.
As a business that believes in employee development and career progression there are a range of future career opportunities available to the right candidates. In fact, such is our commitment to our employees we have been in the Top 50 Where Women Want To Work for eleven consecutive years and have won many other accolades including TARGETjobs UK Graduate Employer of the Year in 2016.
As you would expect of a hugely successful global company there are a host of great benefits too, including life assurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
This position is an entry-level opportunity within our business. The salary is £7.83 per hour plus a performance-related bonus.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship/consultative-based approach.
- Explains products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Inbound sales calls only.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to exceed sales expectations.
- Overcoming any objections with a view to getting the customer to make the reservation.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions to make a sale.
- Relationship building by maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls.
- Attending team meetings/sales clinics and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Communicating company values to our customers.
- Ability to build a personal rapport with the customer.
- Target driven.
- Proven sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Must be based in the UK or Northern Ireland
Key (minimum) requirements - Personal
- As the role includes shift-based working, you will be required to work one day at the weekend (operating hours 07:00-00:00 Mon-Sun 365 days a year).
- Minimum 25hrs per week.
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions.
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage.
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude.
Key (minimum) requirements - Technical
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC.
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher.
- Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times.
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES - WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED.
- Router must be VOIP compatible.
- Minimum upload speed of 2000 kbps (2.0 mbps) and Minimum download speed of 4000 kbps (4.0 mbps).
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO UTILISE THEIR OWN HARDWARE / SOFTWARE AND ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA IS ESSENTIAL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job