Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a well-established Financial Services organisation. Along with the opportunity of a long-term career with an established organisation you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, achievable bonus for your hard work and very useful benefits package.
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Adviser to join their growing team. This role is to provide administrative support to Customer Services Manager.
Duties within this Customer Service Adviser role include:
- Process and verifying new business
- Liaising with customers and employees via telephone and email
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Use core systems to interrogate and / or update data and deal with service enquiries
- Dealing with client queries
Candidates to be considered for this Customer Service Adviser role should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experienced in working within a Call Centre environment
- Experience within an Administrative or Customer Service role
- Previous letter writing, or correspondence experience would be an advantage
- Good telephone manner
- Good academic background
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary package, with excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work for a well-established and forward-thinking organisation.
Customer Services / Call Centre / Contact Centre / Contract Centre Agent / Customer Services Representative / Inbound Calls / Outbound Calls / Calls / Financial Services
Bromley / Beckenham / Croydon / Bexley / Bexleyheath / Swanley / Lewisham / Greenwich / Dartford / Orpington / Hayes / West Wickham / Crystal Palace / Penge / Sydenham / West Norwood / Forest Hill / Catford / Tooting / Balham / Clapham / Tulse Hill / Brockley / Sidcup / Chislehurst / Blackheath / Herne Hill / Dulwich / Brixton / Thornton Heath / South Norwood / New Addington / Welling / Eltham / Charlton
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'