Job Title: Call Centre Operator/ Call Handling Agent
Location: Dartford, DA1 4Qx
Salary: £9.00 ph
Job Type: Fulll time, temporary, ongoing
Hours: 3:00 PM - 7:00 pm Monday -Friday with occasional Saturday shifts.
The shift/ hours are set by our client are non negotiable
Our client, the UKs leading parcel delivery company are looking to recruit Call Centre Operator/ Call Handling Agentfor an ongoing temporary assignment.
Although this is mainly phone work, it is preferred that applicants have some form of warehouse experience to be able to help out with other areas of the business when required
This is a heavily customer service based role, and will involve complaint handling. It is a busy call centre we expect pervious call centre experience and basic IT skills. On average you take 45-70 incoming calls a day. We have a set way of answering and dealing with customer enquiries and training will be given
Please do not apply if you are not confident on the phones dealing with customer issues
Job role & responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries coming into the depot
- Responding to questions & queries over the phone/ via email
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding delivery times
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Booking out parcels from missed deliveries
- Following up all enquiries within a timely manner
- Booking parcels onto the system using in-house IT systems
- Providing 5* customer service at all times
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'