This role is for a driven individual who is ready for a new, varied role which will involve generating new business opportunities, managing inbound enquiries and networking within industry events, conferences and shows.
The client is a leading supplier of ecommerce technology and software.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering incoming calls and making outbound calls
- Resolving customer issues
- Maintaining knowledge of products and services sold
- Handling objections and closing sales
- Maintaining accurate contact records
The successful candidate will:
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Work well within a team
- Be motivated with a positive attitude
- Be able to drive and have your own vehicle
- Previous telesales experience is ideal, but not essential
- Good organisational and administration skills
An exciting bonus scheme plus the prospect of future opportunities within the company
- ready for a new challenge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'