This immediatley available position requires you to be a part of an outbound team who call warm leads and overcome customer objections/ queries to help the client in hitting their sales target.
The client is an established organisation in the travel industry.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering incoming calls and making outbound calls
- Resolving customer issues
- Maintaining knowledge of products and services sold
- Handling objections and closing sales
- Maintaining accurate contact records
The successful candidate will:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work well within a team
- Be motivated with a positive attitude
- Be able to drive and have your own vehicle
- Must have call centre experience
An exciting bonus scheme plus the prospect of future opportunities within the company
- strong negotiation skills
- Experience in telesales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'