My client are a blue chip social housing maintenance contractor that are currently looking for a Call Centre Operative for a reactive gas contract based in Potters Bar.
To provide an exceptional service that meets the customer’s and clients expectations as well as business requirements.
Key Tasks & Activities:
Receive incoming calls from customers and deal with their queries effectively and efficiently, logging all calls.
- To make outgoing calls to customers and book appointments with tenants
- Act as a primary contact for customers using agreed procedures to ensure that accurate and concise information is captured and recorded
- Ask effective and probing questions to understand the underlying customer needs
- Take responsibility for communicating clearly to colleagues when assigning call information to team members
- Promote an efficient and professional image to all customers, both internal and external maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times
- Deal with complaints in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure they are assigned and resolved within agreed timeframes
- To meet targets and objectives in line with company minimum standards these include; average handling time,
- Customer Service