Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats and Northern Ireland. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an Operations Manager to lead and manage several support teams in Kettering, to drive the customer focused cultural to meet the business requirements and to ensure the department operates as a centre of excellence.
The position is based in Kettering although home working/hybrid is an option.
You will be accountable to manage the teams to ensure all requirements, service levels and quality standards are met and responsible for coordinating the delivery of projects and tactical initiatives in line with the business objectives and strategy. The coaching, training, performance management and development of each team member to facilitate team development by proactively motivating and engaging the team to progress within their roles.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all department processes and systems to enable you to provide active leadership and prioritisation to support the team and our customers.
- Effective Change Management - driving, handling and leading periods of change whilst displaying motivation and encouraging behaviours.
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including performance, absence and disciplinary processes.
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues, acting as the escalation point for the teams - customers, third party suppliers and lender relationships.
- Production and analysis of various MI, proactively reporting recommendations to senior management
- Completing quality assessments on service interactions/tasks/cases to ensure it is completed to the highest standards.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in all things customer service and operations related.
- Identify, drive and implement ongoing improvements and countermeasures necessary to close any service delivery or people performance gaps.
Knowledge, skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ team management experience of managing a large operational area to include system, process and service enhancements
- Previous experience of working in a customer service management position
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, dynamic, proactive, positive and flexible with a "can-do" attitude
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.
- Customer Service Management
- Team Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'