*** Call Centre Manager ***
My clients are looking for an experienced Call Centre manager to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis.
The role is suited to an individual with a very resilient personality and ability to manage multiple personalities and departments. The role's main function is to oversee the operations of their Call Centre.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have previous office/call centre management experience
- Have very strong people management skills
- Be very analytical and knowledgeable on operations
- Have strong IT skills including use of Ms Office packages
- Have experience with performance management
- Have previous experience within Facilities or Utilities or a similar field
Scope of the role includes but is not limited to;
- Reporting data on a regular basis
- Analysing operations in order to achieve increased productivity
- Ensure smooth flow of communication and work between all departments
- Directly manage 3 heads of departments, supervising up to 20 staff in total
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'