Job Title: Call Centre Sales Manager
Salary:£35,000 - £45,000 plus commission OTE £60,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00am - 18:00pm
Our client based in Portslade is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage Direct Sales Consultants, providing consistent and constructive feedback on key performance indicators, allowing for the smooth operation of the business. To maintain a professional and motivational working atmosphere to achieve growth and hit sales targets. To work closely with Senior Managers to ensure the Company reaches its objectives.
- People management, including monitoring and managing absences and lateness.
- Maintaining and setting high standards, leading by example, promoting the company's core values and objectives.
- Coaching of team members to improve sales techniques, sales results and rectify poor KPIs
- Drive performance in sales
- Someone who can introduce new methods and idea to help the company grow
- Recognise arears of development, skill and knowledge gaps within the team and offer remedies to improve.
- Identify and recommend team members for focused training by the Head of New Business or the Learning and Development Department.
- Motivate and inspire team members by demonstrating a positive, flexible and can do attitude through coaching, team meetings and 121 feedback.
- Monitor teams KPIs to ensure they are meeting the Company's standards and expectations, addressing any individual who is falling short.
- Feedback to Senior Managers on all aspects of the sales department, individuals and general observations.
- Experience in a call centre is highly desirable
- Ability to set targets and have them achieved
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conscientious, self-motivated and dedicated
- High levels of integrity and loyalty
- Motivational and positive attitude.
- Skilled in making sales and sales techniques.
- Experienced in providing peerless constructive feedback.
- Ability to analyse data to spot trends and anomalies and act upon it.
- Proficiency in Excel and interpreting reports.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Annual leave of 25 days per annum
- Various social events throughout the year
- Fruit and hot and cold drinks provided free of charge
- Regular incentives and Prizes
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'