Call Centre Manager
£38,000 + Pension + Parking
This a fantastic new opportunity for a confident and energetic Call Centre Manager to join an established and happy team in a thriving local business where you will be an important cog in a fast moving wheel.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a busy Call Centre and supervising and training a team of Call Centre Advisor’s
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls from clients and dealing with enquiries
- Investigating any escalated customer complaints and resolving all issues raised
- Ensuring a high level of service is providing at all times and SLA’s are achieved
- Analysing and evaluating calls managed and preparing detailed reports for the management team
- Managing the computerised customer database system ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'