Expereince of managing in a busy call centre?
Looking for a new oppertunity?
Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Call centre manager on a permanent basis in the Swindon area.
Responsible for the efficient day to day running of allocated operations and contracts based within the FM Assurance Framework Agreement. Ensuring the highest quality standards are adhered to; the best value is incorporated into all areas of work; Assist in development of the strategic plan; Identify solutions to improve the Service Delivery experience for the customer and the effective supervision of all staff under their management. Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
The role is responsible to the Head of the call centre for:
• Championing team values across the business
• To implement the operational plan for the helpdesk including practical strategies to make the business more successful. Recommending changes to services to fulfil customer contract requirements, and maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
• To serve allocated operations effectively and efficiently to provide 24x7 services which will retain customer journey experience, measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
• Maintain relationships with operational contacts.
• To maintain all aspects of helpdesk policies, procedures, service standards and initiatives and ensure these are effectively embedded and adhered to consistently by all, measured by KPI reporting.
• To implement the helpdesk policies and procedures governing customer contact, correspondence and the handling of customer complaints and compliments.
• To complete monthly reports and analyse performance of the helpdesk
• To track contact quality and contact volume, producing metrics for service performance, resolving discrepancies and areas that need improvement and discuss regularly with Management.
• Participate in hiring, training and managing employees of the helpdesk team.
• Focus on development and succession through training, mentoring and empowering staff to make decisions
• Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
• Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
• Be prepared to work on relevant contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the needs of the business which may require a flexible approach to time management.
• To ensure that the Business Continuity Plan is implemented and tested in the event of an incident and that service continues to be delivered.
Special Working Conditions:
• Participation in the on call rota
• Visit to client sites as and when required
• Participates in other projects as required by management
Shift patterns run 24/7 365 days per year with a weekend team fulfilling weekends and bank holidays. This role will mainly operate during weekday working hours. However there will be a requirement to operate outside of those hours for operational training and for operational needs.
• English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in successfully managing customer service within a service centre/ call centre environment /customer service role
• Experience of working with customer and supplier SLAs, performance measurement and personal work targets and working on performance of own team.
• Experience of operating contracts within a commercial environment.
• A supervisory qualification
• Experience of managing cross-functional teams
• Experience of balancing the demands of client, internal stakeholders and external suppliers
• Experience of working with customer and supplier Service Level Agreement (SLA) and performance measurement of own team
• Experience of working to targets
• FM knowledge or experience
• Knowledge of customer service software systems/databases
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact Jade Cholod - Jade.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"