We are seeking aa customer focused and successful Call Centre Manager on behalf of our client to join a small Expanding call centre based in the Twickenham area.
To be considered for this role you must have a credible knowledge of managing people, have a proven track record in improving results, alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Benefits: pension, 22 days starting holiday plus bank holidays (increasing on tenure) Car discounts & schemes, Childcare vouchers, Eye care vouchers, Life assurance, and Long service awards.
- As the Call Centre Manager, you will be reponsible for coordinating all incoming and outbound calls, together with the booking and scheduling of service and repair work throughout the group. Ensuring that first class customer service standards are met, whilst maximising business opportunities. You will manage a small team with responsibility for driving their performance, whilst ensuring quality standards are met. You will also look after the day to day managerial aspects. You will put the customer at the forefront of everything you do, whilst demonstrating your leadership skills.
- Previous Call Centre management and coaching experience
- Proven track record in driving results
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- call centre
- financial services
- Call centre manager
- call centre team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job