Call Centre Manager - Sales - Job Summary
Are you an existing Call Centre Manager, Sales Manager or Assistant Manager in the Welwyn Garden City area, with a track record of leading sales teams through a service driven sales approach? If you are a Team Leader looking for the fast track to a Managers role, if you are passionate about your people and thrive on being able to communicate with a broad range of customers? Do you have a keen eye for detail, ensuring the highest standards and operational control? Can you demonstrate a consultative sales approach that has led you to consistently achieve sales targets? If you have come from a background in Call Centre or similar sales environment then we may have a fantastic opportunity for you.
The company you will be working for is known for working closely with their customers to help them discover, understand and enjoy the best that their products and services can offer. You will be part of an organisation that has over 450 stylish stores across the UK, Multiple call centres where the aim is to deliver an amazing customer experience every single time. They invest into their people and believe that everyone can be more, so you will be given the tools and driven to realise your potential and be the best for yourself, your retail team and your customers.
Call Centre Manager - Sales - Role Responsibility
- Working closely with stakeholders ensuring excellent communication at all times
- Ideally experience in B2B and B2C - but experience in a sales culture is essential
- Provide operational solutions to resolve customer queries and exceed expectations
- Learning and development of the current team to ensure positive behaviours and producing a strong customer and operational focus
- Being the port of call of any issues or escalated complaints
- Managing KPI's and SLA's on a daily basis
- Manage and hold regular monthly meetings
- Dealing with financial implications and ensuring all projects are within agreed budget limits
Call Centre Manager - Sales - The Ideal Candidate
- Building a team and implement best practice Have previous experience of managing sales teams
- Be confident in developing and driving a team
- Have dealt with KPI's and SLA's
- Hold a strong background in call centre and customer service
- We are looking for an experienced Tele-communication Sales Manager to help lead a successful Tele-communication company
- Previous experience in Tele-communications and a proven track record in Sales
- Demonstrate a personal drive, self motivation and a determination to succeed
- Demonstrate first class communication skills particularly when speaking with decision makers and influencers
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.