We are pleased to announce an opportunity for individual’s that are keen to progress and develop their career. An exciting opportunity for a number of claims handlers within our Theft and Own Damage team has arisen as we look to deliver enhanced customer service to our customers.
- Proactive management of your own caseload of theft and own damage claims from initial call to settlement
- Identifying and investigating potentially fraudulent claims
- Taking ownership of any total loss or repair related issues to improve the customer’s journey
- Finding solutions for our policyholders including complaint handling
- Claim repudiations
- Communicating with external suppliers
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must be confident in dealing with customers over the telephone
- Must have a desire to deliver great customer service
- An awareness of insurance fraud would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with suppliers and manage complaints effectively
- Previous experience of handling Own damage claims would be an advantage
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job