Energy Customer Service - Full Training Provided!
Full-Time Openings Available - No Experience Required
Calling those that have worked in a fast-paced customer environment such as call centre, contact centre, or switchboard...
Are you bored of the mundane job and looking for a change?
Are you looking for more stability, sociable hours and career progression and better earnings?
If so, then this is the perfect role to transfer your skills to and further your career!
Gold Vibes are Birmingham's newest customer acquisition and promotion specialists. We have recently signed a brand new contract to work alongside the UK's most competitive energy comparison company.
But don't worry! You don't need to be an energy guru; the role is super simple!
Energy Customer Service Advisor - So what will I be doing?
- You will be representing the UK's largest energy comparison company
- Manage general customer enquiries and provide customer support
- Visiting customers out of the office, in their homes to review their current energy spends on their gas and electric
- Provide a tariff comparison for their energy spends
- Help customers change their energy provider to a cheaper rate
What we offer to our Energy Customer Service Advisors:
- A sociable and relaxed team environment
- A newly refurbished HQ office
- Weekly night socials and regular team rewards
- Weekly pay schedule to help you save
- Flexible full-time self-employed openings
- Earnings based on performance commission only
Contact our team, and find out more today!
As we are in full swing of interviews, we will be contacting successful candidates within the next few days so do keep an eye out on your phone and email.
If all goes well, you will be invited to spend a full day shadowing day with our current sales assistant team! We currently have sales locations based 10 miles from the city centre so you will have the exclusive opportunity to join one of our operations and meet with our current team, find out more about the role and to really shine out as a candidate before positions are offered.
Please note, during the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'