The Call Centre Executive is responsible for delivering outstanding telephone support to young people, parents, guardians and other key stakeholders. The focus of this support is to proactively engage with young people who have already expressed an interest in participating in the programme and to promote the service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sign-up, call activity & quality targets
- Handle objections from young people, parents and guardians
- Promote benefits of the programme
- Talk young people, parents and guardians through the payment method
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally
- Manage inbound queries from schools, young people, parents and guardians
- Ensure all queries relating to the programme are responded to satisfactorily
- Manage the administration of new sign-ups, cancellations and transfers
- Update daily records on call activity, outcomes and performance
- Ensure information on systems is accurate
- General administration
Desired Person Specification
- Experience of working in a team within a customer service and sales environment
- Experience of a fast paced environment
- Experience of delivering high quality customer service over the phone
- Experience of Excel
- Experience of working within the youth sector is desirable
This is a full time role covering between 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts between 9am and 7pm Monday - Friday.
This role will be commencing ASAP and will be ongoing with the potential for a permanent role thereafter.
If you feel this is the ideal position for you and you have the right skills for the role please apply online or by sending your up to date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job