Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service!!
Working on behalf of our valued and expanding client, Groomfield Recruitment are looking to recruit Call Centre / Customer Service Agents to start ASAP on a temporary to permanent basis based in Tamworth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To deliver Excellent Customer Service
- To manually input accurate data on an Electronic Job Card System
- To Answer all calls presented to them in line with Customer Service Levels
- Ensure Customer orders are submitted accurately
- Performance management
- Time management
- To complete all tasks in line with Service Standards, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Liaison with Branches
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Background, skills and experience required
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good communicator with a calm telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Awareness of customer expectations
- Adaptability to change management
Hours - Both full time and part time shifts are available, evenings and weekends
Salary - £8.00 per hour increasing to £9.27 after 13 weeks with shift allowance
- Call Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'