Customer Service Agent
Location: Basildon, Essex (use of own transport is preferred due to location)
Type: Ongoing temporary with a potenial of going permenant after 12 weeks
Hourly rate: £9.07 per hour + possible shift allowance + holiday pay
Start Date: Monday 9th December 2019
Training: 4 weeks of full-time training working 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (no holiday can be taken during training)
Working hours: Various Full-Time shifts available
As a,Customer Service Agent you will be liaising directly with banking clients customers over the phone in relation to loan queries. This role is predominantly inbound calls only with very little outbound responsibilities. The types of calls you would be dealing with could relate to a customer applying for a loan and they are being asked to supply documentation, a customer asking for a settlement figure on their loan or even a request to change their direct debit date. In every circumstance you will be providing first class customer service.
- Providing assistance in regards to any customer queries and issues
- Answering all incoming telephone calls whilst having attention to detail in order to handle each specific call
- Being able to update customer information, transfer calls to the right department and make any changes towards the account that is necessary
- Working on a computer and using in house systems to be able to provide the best customer service
- Multi-tasking across multiple computer systems and ensuring that any changes made on a customer’s account are accurate
You must be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check for these roles.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'