Customer Service Agent
Location: Basildon, Essex (use of own transport is preferred due to location)
Type: Ongoing temporary with a potenial of going permenant after 12 weeks
Hourly rate: £9.07 per hour + 6% shift allowance + holiday pay
Start Date: Monday 25th November 2019
Training: 6 weeks of full-time training working 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (no holiday can be taken during training)
Working hours: Various Full-Time and Part-Time shifts available
You will be required to work in a telephony-based role, on behalf of our client. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance in regards to any customer queries and issues
- Answering all incoming telephone calls whilst having attention to detail in order to handle each specific call
- Being able to update customer information, transfer calls to the right department and make any changes towards the account that is necessary
- Working on a computer and using our in house systems to be able to provide the best customer service
- Multi-tasking across multiple computer systems and ensuring that any changes made on a customer’s account are accurate
You must be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check for these roles.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'