My client - the UK’s only fully integrated provider of home phone, mobile, broadband, gas and electricity services are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisor’s to join their team.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for customer focussed hardworking individuals to join their Customer Services Team. The role will involve taking calls from customers and dealing with any queries they may have relating to their utilities.
What you will actually do:
- Deliver excellent customer service with a personal touch
- Respond to customer enquiries relating to - billing, meter readings, payment plans, adding services, removing services, upgrades etc
- Provide first class customer service at all times
- Resolve all issues in a professional manner
What you will need:
- Customer service experience
- Both a 'can do' attitude and 'customer first' approach
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A basic knowledge of Excel and Word
This role is paying a competitive salary of £19,500 and a bonus structure of up to 25% of salary (up to £24,375 with bonus).
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Customer Support