Call Centre Customer Service Advisor (Full-time)
NHS Shared Business Services
Salary: £17,065 pa + 5% Flexible Benefits
Within the Employment Service Desk (ESD) you will be working in our inbound contact centre as the first point of contact for all clients and their employees, responding to enquiries regarding the payroll and pension services we provide to our clients.
You will carry out all tasks within specified time scales in order to meet our Service Level Agreements, follow departmental procedures, and ensure all interactions are accurately logged within our CRM system for audit, compliance and quality purposes.
You will ensure that the employee experience is outstanding by delivering excellent customer service; managing all queries positively, efficiently and accurately, maintain data protection, handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and work closely with internal teams and departments to secure the right resolution for our clients’ employees.
- Responsible for dealing effectively with queries from customers (both internal and external) by telephone or web form, at all times conveying a professional and efficient attitude following customer service standards.
- To accurately resolve as many, if not all, queries as possible during the initial contact.
- To be proactive to customer needs and actively participate in customer service improvement.
- To understand and work towards achieving standards set within the Service Level Agreements (SLA) for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) needs on behalf of all trusts.
- To provide clear, concise and accurate information to clients and their employees ensuring that all interactions are accurately logged within the CRM system.
- Follow the guidelines laid out under the Data Protection Act.
- Support other internal departments in achieving their Key Performance Indicators in respect of query resolutions.
- Maintain a basic awareness of statutory regulations in respect of National and Local deductions from pay such as PAYE and NI.
- To construct suitable responses to queries from staff, HMRC and other outside organizations verbal and written.
- To attend and actively participate in all training programmes offered and arranged.
- Flexibly process multiple enquiries on multi customer payrolls.
- Adherence to NHS SBS internal policies.
- Compliance to Departmental Internal Controls and the financial framework determined by the Client.
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Previous office/payroll/finance/ Call Centre environment is desirable
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Numerate and methodical
- Good pc skills, using Microsoft word, Excel and the ability to input from basic data source and produce basic spreadsheets
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually. We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
NHS SBS is a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria. Our mission is delivering £1 billion savings back to the NHS by 2020 and we have already delivered audited savings of over £350m. We provide cost improvements of around 30% for our clients, as well as providing added value solutions.
NHS Shared Business Services is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment, which is free from discrimination and values all employees as individuals. All applicants and employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the NHS SBS website and the NHS SBS LinkedIn company page.
- Call Centre
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job