£15,600 starting salary + uncapped monthly commission (OTE £24,000) + up to a 10% annual STAR Performance Bonus
Are you looking for a combined Customer Care/Sales role in a call centre working as part of ourContract Retentions team? Do you want to work in a fun and lively atmosphere in a call centre with excellent promotional opportunities?
Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working.
As a Retentions Advisor, you’ll be proactively contacting our existing business customers, providing excellent customer service whilst meeting agreed performance targets. The role is highly varied and provides a great opportunity for someone to enhance their negotiating and influencing skills.
Previous experience in a customer facing, fast paced environment would be advantageous but is not essential. Historically, we have found former sales people thrive within this role although regardless of your background, if you are target driven, have good problem-solving skills and a "can do" attitude, this role is for you. You can expect a comprehensive 2-3-week induction and training programme before you start your new role and plenty of opportunities for progression and development along the way.
Our benefits: You’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with:
- The opportunity to join our Pay Progression scheme which will enable you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
In addition our offices are easily accessible due to good public transport links nearby.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service and are a strong team player, joining our team at Verastar could be the perfect move for you - apply here today!
Who we are: We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
- Why next-generation? We challenge the traditional and disrupt the market.
- Why leading? Our unique and dynamic approach achieves double-digit growth and great returns.
- Why small businesses? By specialising, we get to know our customers and their specific needs.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.