**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are partnering a national organisation in their search for a Compliance and Quality Manager. Working within their Contact Centre, which is currently undergoing massive change and re-development, you will work as a specialist and valuable member of the Senior Management Team. Your key responsibility will be to assure that the contact centre teams are driving service and performance through their communications and interactions with customers on the phone, and ensuring that all activity is carried out in adherence of the Ofcom code of conduct.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join a highly experienced, skilled and qualified professional management team to drive change within the contact centre. The ability to influence and impact; and as a result make a real difference to colleagues and customers. Ultimately contribute to the goal of achieving "Contact Centre of Excellence" acclaim.
Duties to include:
- Assuring and assessing call centre adherence to Ofcom code of conduct.
- Driving a culture of customer excellence and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Create call guidelines and scripts to optimise service and sales.
- Call monitoring, including training of Team Managers to undertake day to day responsibility.
- Identifying excellent call habits, celebrating success and sharing best practise with wider team.
- Identifying poor call habits and creating mitigating action for roll out to teams.
- Review of escalated complaints and working with SMT in relation to appropriate action.
- Contribute to 121’s / appraisals; suggest improvements to enhance performance and satisfaction.
- Working closely with Learning & Development to create training programs for induction, new campaigns and to actively improve performance and adherence to regulations.
- Creating relevant and timely reports.
You will have/be:
- A desire to become part of a team who will drive change and improve service and performance.
- Exposure to call orientated compliance and quality assessment.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to accurately extract and interpret data and provide realistic solutions to issues.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to contribute and build relationships with a breadth of internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated coupled with the ability to positively influence and motivate others.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload.
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £22,000 - £27,000 DOE. Benefits package including pension, annual holiday entitlement and free car parking are also offered.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Call Centre
- Call Monitoring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job