Call Centre Associate - INVESTMENT SUPPORT

Posted 8 March by ARC Ltd Easy Apply Ending soon

This is a genuine opportunity either for recent graduates or people with office based customer services or call centre experience, to work for a global Financial Services company. If candidates can show enthusiasm, energy and the ability to multi-task, there are real prospects for promotion to a Senior Associate role, paying £25,000 in around 12-18 months.

The Company: Our client serves investors all over the world, managing all significant asset classes for institutional and retail investors in long-term savings products - namely ISA’s, OEIC’s and Unit Trusts. They employ over 5,000 people, managing £150billion+ worldwide.

The Team: This area consists of around 250 people. Each team plays a large part in first line customer care. The Phone Teams respond pro-actively to resolve incoming phone call queries from Financial Advisers as well as direct customers. The role of the area is to provide support and information to customers investing with the Firm; to assist in resolving any queries; and to actively promote the products and services. THERE IS NOW A NEW ACADEMY SYSTEM IN PLACE THAT PROGRESSES GOOD PEOPLE THROUGH THE RANKS - SO ACHIEVERS WILL BE AT SENIOR ASSOCIATE LEVEL IN AROUND 18 MONTHS.

The Role: This post involves taking around 40-60 incoming phone calls from direct customers and Financial Advisers. You will be expected to respond to a variety queries which may include: information on a customer account, the details about a particular product,the resolution and prevention of a problem, in addition to web navigation and online queries.

Every interaction with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet the business goal of acquiring new and retaining existing assets. Your role is to ensure that all interactions with a customer are handled in a timely manner with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customer's expectations. Around 80% of your time will be phone based and the remaining 20% focused on administration requirements.

Skills / Experience Required: You must either be a recent graduate or have proven office based customer service or call centre experience. You must have a stable work history, be confident and enthusiastic on the phone, work well under pressure and be able to take the initiative to escalate issues as appropriate. We should stress how important your attitude will be - enthusiasm, energy, punctuality and the ability to multi-task are paramount.

Additional Information: The salary for this role is £21,500 and bonus, on average, would add around £1,600 and the pension can also add c.£2,750 plus a variety of other benefits. The hours are 9am - 5pm and you will need to work one Saturday per month, but for this you would get double time and there is the option for additional overtime.

The Call Centre Associate position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk, compliance, pensions, flexible benefits, paraplanners, sales support, underwriters and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and The Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.

Required skills

  • Call Centre
  • Customer Service
  • Financial Services
  • Investments
  • Graduate Entry

Reference: 31076126

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job