• To receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system.
• Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers that are acceptable to both company and the customer.
• To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times.
• Handle each call in the correct manner and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
• Be persuasive, persistent and self motivated
• Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
• Taking ownership of queries and complaints, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager.
• Updating system records accordingly ensuring data is accurate and factual.
• Administer and maintain customer agreements
Full time hours
All applicants must be available to work a rolling shift pattern between the hours of 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday. (2 Saturdays in a 4 week period). Shifts are 9am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday Week 1 and then 12pm to 8pm Monday to Friday plus Saturday 9am to 2pm Week 2.
Entry salary £18,500 per annum for full time and this will be calculated on pro rata basis for part time hours.
What you’ll need
• Previous collections experience is preferred or customer services experience will be considered
• Strong negotiation skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confidence in decision making
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job