CALL CENTRE AGENTS
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: CALL CENTRE AGENTS
JOB TITLE: CALL CENTRE AGENTS
SALARY: Up to £8.50 per hour
HOURS: Various Part Time and Full Time day/night shifts available. All will include Weekends
THE COMPANY: With over 20 years operating experience our client is one of the fastest growing premier private hire services in the West Midlands with over 1100 cars in Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton & Walsall transporting over 85,000 passengers a week.
THE ROLE: As a Call Centre Agent, you will deal with incoming calls from members of the public and correctly enter all details on the computer system. You will book taxis for customers for outgoing and return journeys and enter all bookings in a timely fashion.
Are you/Do you have:
- Educated to GCSE level
- Experienced in a call centre environment
- Experienced in customer service
- Friendly and approachable
- Professional and organised
- First Aid certificate (desirable)
Key Responsibilities of the job role to include:-
- Take calls from the public and enter their details on to the system quickly and accurately
- To ensure all relevant information is repeated back for accuracy and to reduce complaints
- To provide excellent customer service
- Where possible, reunite lost property with the customer as quickly as possible
- Deal with complaints sympathetically and assist to resolve as quickly as possible
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and upload your CV and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'