Change Recruitment are working in partnership with Unisono, who are an outsourcing contact centre based in Larbert. We have some exciting new Full Time and Part Time Contact Centre/Sales roles available within their service centre and would like to give you the opportunity to join them on their journey of growth and expansion.
Trusted by some of the most recognisable brands on the planet, to handle their customer interactions, their success is driven by their people and are NOT your typical call centre.
Would you like recognition for service, quality and performance?
Unisono offer a fantastic bonus structure which is totally uncapped!
Apply now and as well as earning your basic pay you can top up your take home pay with this unrivalled bonus structure!
· £7.95 per hour, weekly pay (£15,000 OTE £25,000)
· Bonus paid monthly, performance related and payable on completion of first month
· Full Time Hours; 1pm - 9pm, Mon - Thu, 10 - 6pm Fri and one Sat in four, 10am - 4pm
· Part Time Hours; 5pm - 9pm, Mon - Thu, 2pm - 6pm Fri (Flexibility available)
· All applicants must be available for Full Time training hours
Working in a fast paced and target driven environment, you will be contacting customers to promote the benefits on offer from Scottish Power.
Skills & Experience:
(You must meet the following criteria)
· Experience working within an OUTBOUND, target driven sales environment essential
· Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
· Stable working history
· Must pass a credit check and disclosure Scotland (Criminal record) check
As well as world class training and ongoing coaching and support, YOU will enjoy the following benefits:
· Family friendly shifts
· Various incentives running throughout the month and year
· Onsite gym
· Ongoing temporary contract with possibility of permanent depending on business needs and performance
· Monthly fun days
· Free onsite parking
· Close to all major motorways and public transport links
· Onsite serviced canteen
· Serviced bistro
· Modern, clean office environment
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.