Fiserv are recruiting for customer service enthusiasts looking to join a leading Fintech company where a future career is possible!
As the Call Centre Collections Agent, you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from our credit card holders. Using your excellent listening and negotiation skills, you will support our customers ensuring their financial arrangements are upheld or, alternatively; find a repayment option better suited to each individual circumstance.
What we offer
- A competitive salary starting from £21,700 per annum
- 23 days holiday which increases to 25 days after 2 years’ service + bank holidays pro rata
- A clear and defined career path
- Access to training and development
- Competitive pension scheme - 1.5x Employer contribution
- Free on & offsite parking
- Incentives and benefits package, including; discounts, health plan, etc.
- A safe working environment, adhering to the government safe guarding measures to ensure the wellbeing of our staff is our main priority
Here at Fiserv, we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. You will need to be a resilient individual, due to the nature of the calls, and will be someone who enjoys speaking to customers. In addition to this, we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Must be flexible to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and 8am - 5pm on a Saturday OR Sunday.
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment. Telephone/call centre experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good listening skills due to the nature of the calls
- High level of attention to detail
Full Driving Licence is preferred due to the location as access to public transport is limited, unless you live locally and can walk/cycle.
Competencies for the role
- Empathy - Being able to put yourself in the Customer’s shoes as every call will be different with some being more challenging than others
- Problem solving - This is vital for this position, whether it is collecting a payment or alternatively putting the correct arrangements in place for the Customer’s account
- Organisation skills - Ensuring that you are punctual, have good time management and are able to work across multiple systems while communicating with Customer’s
- Communication - Able to listen, empathise and understand a variety of issues that a Customer could have in regards to the arrears
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Phone Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'