Our client is an established and successful customer service operation based in Washington. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a long-term temporary basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. This is a full-time position, hours are 09:00am to 17:30 and 09:30 to 18.00 Monday to Sunday taking a day off during the week to work a Saturday or Sunday every other weekend. You will be joining a truly expanding and dynamic company, with great onsite facilities, a superb team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress and advance your career. Please apply for an immediate response. If you are successful, following a screening process, you will be asked to attend a client meeting, with a very quick turnaround for an offer of employment.
- Support customers on the phone, email and online chat with a wide variety of queries
- Work in small teams to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes- driving improvements in efficiency and members experiences
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- Learn vast amounts about the way the industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we are providing the best member service
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- Experience within customer services or retail or administration.
- You must be IT iterate and be able to provide a customer service response via emails.
- A key quality to possess for the interview process, is to demonstrate a positive, friendly and customer orientated attitude.
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers, over the phone and via e-mail.
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples.
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to handle a variety of customer issues and bring them through to prompt resolution
- Long term employment
- Superb team culture
- Great onsite facilities
- Onsite parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Friendly working team structure and management
- Overtime available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'