Call Centre Agent
Your new company
A large firm based in the heart of Swansea.
Your new role
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
- Assisting customers with queries and tracking the queries until resolved.
- Entering codes onto an in house online system.
- Must be able to drive
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Exceptional attention to detail you will strive to produce timely and accurate work in a target driven environment.
* Consider yourself level-headed? You will remain calm when faced with challenging scenarios using your initiative and creativity to craft solutions.
* Good problem solving skills with an aptitude to learn.
* Strong numeracy skills.
So if you are highly organised, self-motivated and enjoy a dynamic team environment, we would love to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'