Are you a self-motivated person with experience in delivering high standards of customer service?
Are you a smart and dynamic individual who has passion and drive to join our growing company?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Agent to join our thriving customer services de-partment. The main purpose of this role is to deal with customer queries in a professional manner.
With over 1000 cars sold and collected a week this is very busy department. You will be the first port of contact for our customers, it is an integral part of our business and a great way to establish a solid foundation within the organisation.
For an insight into our operation and our vibrant working environment please see the following videos on YouTube:
As a Call Centre Agent:
Your role is to:
• Answer all inbound calls that come through to the Call Centre
• Assess all customer needs and carry out the necessary course of action, ranging from prob-lem solution to booking test drives
• Redirect calls to the relevant department and/or relevant member of staff
• Manage customers enquires via email
You should have:
• Good telephone communication skills
• Customer service experience
• Great attention to detail
What’s on offer?
• 28 days' holiday pro rata
• Company pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Onsite gym
• Vehicle purchase discount
• Cycle to work scheme
• Department performance bonus
Our awards include, the Motor Trader Industry Awards, Car Retailer of the Year Award and Used Car Awards from Car Dealer, to name but a few. Plus, we’re proud to be number 1 in the Motor Trader Top 50 of Independent dealers.
If you think this is for you…then why not apply and become part of the company that changed car buying forever?
The Company reserves the right to end this vacancy early, or extend the vacancy end date depending on the volume of applicants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job