Customer Service Advisor
Location: Newport, South Wales
Pay Rate : £9.63/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Sunday. The shift operating hours will be in between 08.00 am to 22.00 pm. There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding banking issues and setting up new accounts
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Respond to customer queries and enquiries, with a satisfactory resolution, referring to senior colleagues where appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Engage with other providers via telephone to achieve required outcome for the customer
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming a customer service professional.You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189.
Together We Make It Possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job