Call Centre Agent
Rentokil Initial is a global brand and this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, progress your career and grow your customer service skills within our busy and dynamic contact centre.
As a key member of our contact centre team, you’ll be responsible for providing a world-class level of service to our customers over the telephone. You will be responsible for taking calls and resolving a range of customer queries.
To excel in this role you will genuinely enjoy constant telephone contact with your customers, be an instinctive communicator, and thrive on identifying opportunities to help your customers find the right solutions to meet their current and future needs. Ideally you will have had previous contact centre or strong retail experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with everyday customer queries
- Listening to customers to identify and understand their current and future needs, and providing the right solution to meet those needs
- Providing excellent service, going above and beyond customer’s expectations on every single call
- Working to agreed company targets
The ideal candidate will have:
- An experience of working in a relevant environment, i.e. Customer Services
- A proven track record of understanding customers’ needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of making timely and informed decisions
- Flexibility and open to change and innovation
- Experience of working with rules and regulations
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve on their own performance as well as encouraging others to do the same
- Proficient key board skills
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with others, quickly establish customer needs, be self-motivated, resilient, naturally empathetic, and have the ability to take responsibility for actions.
This role offers an attractive reward package with a discretionary performance bonus, pension and employee discounts and a starting salary £15,268. In addition you will enjoy industry standard training and participate in our grading process which means you Basic salary can increase.
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visitRentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job