Contact Centre Agent / Call Centre Agent
Hours: Monday - Friday - 10am - 6pm - NO Weekends - Overtime available
Salary: Basic of between £14,000-£16,500 depending on experience plus monthly bonus, with a realistic £21,000 OTE.
We are currently seeking Contact Centre Agents to fill Call Centre positions with a massively evolving outsourcing organisation based in Altrincham, Cheshire. The ideal candidate will preferably possess experience in a call centre, and/or sales environment however, experience from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Contact Centre Agent / Call Centre Agent:
- Calling to existing customers regarding the upgrading of their mobile phones
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Assess and screen potential clients
- Enter new customer information into system and update existing customer information
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Requirements of the Contact Centre Agent / Call Centre Agent
- Experience in a call centre, and/or sales environment although sales experience isn't essential
- Excellent phone presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Reliable and flexible
- A learning environment that features unrivalled training programs and they will give you the tools and experience to move into new and more rewarding roles by supporting you with ongoing training and in addition to their core training, they offer other classes and training methods to contribute to your development
- Fantastic working hours with no weekends however overtime is available
- Opportunity to increase your salary with an appealing bonus structure
- Performance driven annual salary increases
If you're looking for a career in a forward thinking organisation that can offer you job security, stability and opportunities to grow and develop your career, please apply now!
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job