Working in a fast paced dynamic environment at our Nottingham Call Centre, a UPS Preferred Customer Service Advisor is responsible for handling inbound calls from UK based customers.
You will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer enquiries through your superb verbal communication in order to meet quality and efficiency targets and deliver exceptional service to our customers.
The shift pattern will vary. Our call centre operation runs form 08:00am to 20:00, therefore a flexible approach to shift work is required.
Salary - £21,278.00 (rising to £22,552.00 on successful completion of probationary period).
· Investigating and resolving customer enquiries.
· Problem solving and offering solutions to meet the customers needs.
· Tracking packages, processing stationary orders and delivery change requests.
· Handling customer concerns and claims.
· Liaising effectively between various UPS departments to ensure customer resolution.
· Using a variety of computer systems to provide information to our customers.
· Meeting set quality and efficiency targets on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job