USMAART are currently looking for a number of Call Centre Advisors to join a market leader in Payment Solutions. With over 25 years in operation, our client has helped thousands of small and independent businesses grow across the UK.
As a Call Centre Advisor you will be tasked in dealing with customer complaints with the aim of the call to retain the business of the customer. You will focus strongly on the customer journey to make sure the individual has a professional and smooth service.
- Build key relationships with customers to ensure retention of business
- Contacting customers mainly small retail outlets that are due for renewal, assisting them where required to ensure longer business relationships
- Deal with incoming queries regarding contracts and usage
- Work towards renewal targets reflected in a company bonus structure
- Update the in-house computer system, maintaining up-to-date customer records
- Complete all admin duties as and when required to a timely manner
- Previous contact centre experience is essential
- Experience providing first class customer service
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Able to work towards targets to achieve company goals
- Comfortable working on a dialler system
- Excellent administration skills
- 1 min from the town centre with easy access to all public transport routes
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Annual conference and awards fully expensed by the company
- Regular overtime paid at time and a half
- Dress down days
- Platinum club incentives to win holidays, vouchers and much more
Salary and Hours
You will earn a yearly salary of £20k with the added incentive of achieving bonus (average earnings £500, up to £1000)
The hours for the role are Monday to Friday as follows:
Working a 37.5 hour week.
Monday and Tuesday- 8:30pm-5:30pm
Wednesday and Thursday- 8:30am-5pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'