Wild Berry Associates has partnered with one of the UK's largest travel insurance providers - and we are looking to add to expand!
We are currently seeking to fill a number of Bilingual Customer Service roles that are challenging yet rewarding at the same time! This role offers amazing working hours with 4 days on and 4 days off!
Based in the heart of West Malling, we are looking for hard working individuals who have strong communication skills that can deliver exceptional customer service to our clients.
We may be a large company but we offer a friendly and personal touch when it comes to service standards as well as taking care of our employees.
07:00 - 19:00 / 08:00 - 20:00 / 09:00 - 21:00 Bank holidays could be rotad in to your shift but time will be given off in lieu.
Key Requirements for this position:
- Bilingual in one of the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Greek.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service capacity
- The role:
- Managing customer expectations in line with operational guidelines
- Provide customer services through all channels (telephone, web chat and email)
- Providing assistance to customer with medical emergencies
- Dealing with customers, clients and colleagues in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Supporting and becoming an integral part of the team, helping with operations and repatriation team when required
- Provide caring and compassionate support to family members of patients and deceased relatives.
- Personal Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Proven successful experience of an office based customer service role
- Experience of working shift patterns
- Ability to work under pressure
- In return, our client offers a working environment that is second to none and a whole host of amazing employee benefits!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'