A forward thinking and expanding business in Meriden are looking to bring on board a Call Centre Advisor to provide ongoing and high level customer support.
Looking for someone who can start immediately, this Call Centre Advisor role requires candidates with strong customer service skills and clear communication skills.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Handling incoming and making outbound calls, dealing with a wide range of queries
- As Call Centre Advisor, delivering consistently high levels of customer service
- Working with in-house teams to establish responses
- Dealing with data management tasks
- Undertaking administration duties to include filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning
In order to be successful for in the role of Call Centre Advisor, applicants must:
- Have a strong customer service and administration skillset
- Be career focused
- Have a desire to progress into account management or sales
There is potentially a second opening for another Call Centre Advisor so if interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'