Our client, a growing and reputable business in Warwickshire, is looking for a Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Advisor to work within their busy team on a permanent, full time basis. Ideally you will have phone-based customer service experience as it is a call centre environment. However, this role would also suit a college or university leaver with some customer service experience who is looking for their first permanent office-based role.
Full training will be provided. Following successful completion of your 3 month probation period, your salary will increase to £16,500. In addition, you can earn up to £400 p/month extra in bonuses and qualify for incentives. Please note this is NOT a sales role.
- Deal confidently with inbound and outbound calls in a call centre environment.
- Liaise with customers and third parties in an effective manner to maximise recoveries on overdue balances
- Assess customer affordability and negotiate realistic payment plans
- Action emails as well as distributing and managing customer information effectively
- Accurately record and note details of calls and relevant documents
- Submit customer queries to clients following them through to resolution
- Adhere to Data Protection and security procedures
- Confident communicator with good listening and negotiating skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong IT skills
- Positive and motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Previous phone-based customer service experience is beneficial or customer services within a retail environment
Our client is offering excellent benefits which include a monthly incentive, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare scheme, 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, subsidised gym membership, a restaurant on site and free parking, childcare vouchers, as well as a full induction and training! Hours are Monday to Friday either 9am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6pm (rota basis).
Please note: Candidates will have to complete a Credit and DBS check if successful.
This role would suit candidates living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon or Coventry.
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'