To assist business customers with new orders and to ensure the process runs smoothly according to Service Level Agreements.
- Working in a small Call Centre environment
- Taking details from the customers and recording their requirements on the it systems
- In some cases youwill be speaking with businesses and in others speaking with residential customers
- Some customers may well be vulnerable so this role will require them to show a great deal of patience and compassion.
- Building excellent relationships with your customers over the telephone
- Using a variety of the IT systems to plan and document all activity
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records
- All business customers have Service Level Agreements in place, these must be met to achieve the highest quality customer standards and commitments
- You must be IT literate: MS Office, word, excel, emails and bespoke databases
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Medical Equipment
- Service Level Agreements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'