Be the first point of customer contact for the organisation. Take ownership and responsibility for resolving Customer queries at the first point of contact. Advise on a range of housing and property services, resolve queries at first point of contact. Using a variety of
• Undertake key administration services / transactional work associated with Customer and business needs to support multiple service areas within the organisation.
• To provide initial customer contact in order to maximise income from rents, service charges and other monies, by ensuring prompt and appropriate action to minimise arrears and non-payment for low level arrears cases.
• Respond to all Customer queries positively, liaising with stakeholders, partners and colleagues. Use available IT systems and resources including processes and policy documents to ensure accurate information is provided to Customers at all times.
• Identify the basis of the Customer query at the first point of contact, give advice and take action as required. Where needed, follow-up with colleagues to ensure resolution.
• Ensure that accurate, comprehensive and concise information regarding all Customer contact is documented on our IT system in a timely fashion.
• Respond to all customers positively and empathetically; address concerns and record the feedback accurately.
• Identify improvements to the services we provide to Customers or the way the team works. Make suggestions to improve efficiency to Team Leaders or via the Staff Suggestion Scheme.
• Manage Customer expectations on behalf of the business and sign-post to other agencies where Customers can find support where appropriate (e.g. Police, Local Authority services, Utility Providers etc.)
• To assist in the delivery of the income management service in accordance with relevant policy, procedures and statutory requirements, ensuring prompt and appropriate action is taken to recover debts
• Take personal responsibility for adhering to our code of conduct, Customer Care and key legislation such as the Data Protection Act.
• Consistently provide accurate information when offering advise to Customers on all queries.
• To assist in the delivery of the income management service in accordance with relevant
policy, procedures and statutory requirements, ensuring prompt and appropriate action is taken to recover debts
• Accurately diagnose repairs for the required trade, scheduling and planning appointments for Customers and other service providers, debriefing jobs to ensure system records are in line with company policy and agreed timescales.
• Ensure an understanding of policies enabling you to provide accurate advice to
• You have authority to complete rent income payments and / or raise purchase orders up to the value agreed in line with policy and relevant to area of business that you are providing support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'